HERE’S WHAT RECENT ATTENDEES SAID ABOUT LIZ’S SEMINARS:
Kym Mayo (left) & Liz kick off the 2016 season for CDCTA members with a Goal Setting & Equestrian Mental Toughness Clinic. Thank you Kym for coordinating the event! (Photo: Ann Bowie)
- Excellent clinic! Very good examples and Liz connected well with the audience.
- Fantastic and interesting lesson plan. These plans can be used in everyday situations.
- Well done! Good pace, good topics, good handouts!
- Just what the group needed for a Spring get together. Uplifting, motivational, outstanding!
- The seminar was more than helpful to ourselves as riders. This positive mindset can help at work or at school; it will create a happier and better you! I thank Liz a tremendous amount for starting our show season off with a boost of confidence and positivity. – Cally Hencey